Friday, August 17, 2007

These few days has been really busy for me! Starting on wednesday, I went back to ikea with my mum to pick up more furniture for our little room, then off I went to NUS to buy my lit books. After queueing up forever(and gawking and a WHOA exchange student), I met banu to scour haji lane for school bags...which was a pretty fruitless trip. I did manage to check out the Alex+Chloe necklaces!The prices are a stake through the heart, but the workmanship was gorgeous. Hopped on over to town after that for banu to buy her laptop case, and as we were walking pass wisma, she suddenly stopped and was like "EH DESMOND." THinking it was one of her silly tricks, I patronized her by looking around and asking where. TO which she pointed him out and he waved, OH GOD, I panicked see his red streaked hair and was like fuck! and walked away. HAHAH. Embarrassingly hilarious.

Thursday was another fully packed day as after sociology lecture, I met up with oi to select our thai tutorial timings, which was first come first serve, and due to the terrible kiasu nature of my fellow schoolmates, by afternoon, only the slots with the oddest timings were left! Grrr. So now, we're stuck with have all three night classes. Tiring tiring. Oh yes, I met boss and loke shimin while waiting for oi. Pleasant surprises, pleasant surprises. Headed over to ntu to crash shimin and hl's hall. It was pretty fun as we did our usual embarrassing stuff. Like, deciding to play midnight bball, hence I had to go over to banu's hall and borrow socks as they ran out of socks to lend me. Not wantinhg to climb the stairs, I asked banu to throw it down, and thanks to her well trined aim, it landed right on the slopes of the steep hill. I endeavoured to climb down to get it, but I was in a skirt and shimin was just not helping. So the guy living on the first floor, climbed up to help me get it. As he was doing that, shimin was exclaiming " OMG! WHAT IS HE DOING! OMG HE'S HELPING US GET IT! OMG!" Hahah, I jsut wanted to run away and hide. LOL. Went up the adm building and ordered macs delivery (all the pizza ones were closed), and we called back three times to change the order. Hahah.

Today was th most hectic of all. I...went back home from ntu, bathed and balloted then scooted off to nus to get the bks from the snrs and my thai bks with oi. After which, I had lunch with liesel and leo at the deck, met another snr to get my eurostudies bk and off to heeren to hand zh her thai bk and meet banu for bag shopping again! THis time we were pretty successful as I bought this black saggy bag thing from muji. It doesnt sound very appealing, I know, but I really like its shapeless form. It reminds me of those hardcore hobo bags. The ones they wld tie at the end of sticks and trot through the countryside. HAHHA. I wanted to get a cream coloured one, but knowing how messy I am, it'd probably end up grey.

I finally got a printer! Yay. All theres left to do is wait for my tutorials, and settle into a lonely uni life.

No comments: